Scuba Diving in Mexico


Scuba diving in Mexico
Scuba diving in Mexico (Source: facebook.com)


One item very subtle in my bucket list. There was a desire to do for many years but due to lack of time and opportunity, this has not been done so long.

When last month I went to Mexico for a week, then this opportunity was not allowed to be missed.

Before doing Scuba Diving in Canada, it has to be certified. It takes a lot of classes and a lot of good money. There is no certification required to do Scuba Diving in Mexico

Only after taking an hour-long class in the swimming pool, we are taken to the sea. 

Whatever it takes to do scuba diving


1. Dare it does not have any meaning to spend just money. One with me, I saw the sea waves in the last moment. So again I'm saying there is no daring option in Scuba Diving. It's a combination of 80% courage and 20% skills and knowledge.

2. Basic Knowledge of swimming I do not know swimming very well. Even of the swimming pool can not go from head to head. But if you know better swimming you will be a confidant.

3. There are some basic signs and techniques of Scuba Diving that will teach the instructor before goes to underwater.

4. 100 to 200 dollars cost (in different locations) my cost is 150 USD. (Including transportation and lunch).

Read more: Vietnam Tour Wonderful Journey Experience

Why Scuba Diving?


To see from an amazingly beautiful world that is also under water. The most challenging?

  1. Just like James Bond's movie, jumping into the water.
  2. Adjust the ear pressure along with the depth of water. 

Advice


  1. Stay as stable as possible. You will have to sweat more and more oxygen will end soon. The better it is to remain as calm under the water, the better.
  2. Stay around the instructor and follow their direction. Keep the head cool and keep the breathing normal. In no case do not open the pipe from the mouth.

Source: facebook.com

I know that despite the desire of 99% people do not become scuba diving due to lack of courage. If you have the chance, please dare. Trust me you will not regret it.

Finally


Before going to the water, my instructor told me not to bring anything from the bottom of the water.

My same request to you Do not bring anything from underwater because everything that belongs to there.

You may also like read our interesting more blog